Item priced and sold per gallon. Catalyst sold separately.
Super Build 4:1 is a two component primer surfacer that has exceptional filling capabilities and patented 4:1 mix ratio technology. It is ideal for holding down troublesome repairs on fiberglass and SMC. Super Build 4:1 passes 500 hours in salt spray tests (ASTM B117) and can be applied over properly sanded and cleaned bare metal. It is compatible with waterborne paint systems and VOC compliant. Must be catalyzed with 733 4:1 Polyester Primer Catalyst only!
• Easy to mix; 4:1 ratio.
• Eliminates repair defects related to over/under catalyzed primer.
• Exceptional filling capability.
• Saves time repairing minor surface imperfections.
• Direct to bare metal. Passes 500 hours in salt spray testing (ASTM B117)
• Eliminates the need for costly epoxy or self-etch primers over bare metal.
• Long pot life.
• Reduces waste and increases productivity – less mixing, more spraying.
Note: Laws controlling the acceptable amounts of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's) vary by state, and in some cases by locality. This product is restricted in one or more places in the U.S. If you are unable to find this product locally, please ask your local distributor for information on local rules products and available alteranatives.
Evercoat Super Build 4:1, FIB730, *ORM-D*
- Brand: Evercoat
- Product Code: FIB730
- Availability: In Stock